What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An online course that teaches writers how to find a unique and confident style
- Teaching you how to speak directly to readers and never run out of ideas
- Teaching you how to make your point quickly, clearly and irresistibly
- Teaching you ways even the busiest person can find time to write
- Teaching you how to find a voice without being annoying
- Teaching you how to tell people why they should care
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Write A Blog People Will Read scores 73.06/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://writeablogpeoplewillread.com/about-this-course/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD147.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: writeablogpeoplewillread.com you’ll also be taken through to writeablogpeoplewillread.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)